The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Ghana has released the 2019 WASSCE Results – Candidates that wrote the 2019 exams are to follow the procedures below to check your Result on WAEC Portal. Candidates are expected to buy WAEC Scratch Card to check your result.
WAEC Ghana Results 2019: How to Check WASSCE Result Online
WAEC WASSCE Exam results have been successfully uploaded online, follow the below steps to check your result:
You need to have an internet connection on your PC or your mobile Phone with any internet network Provider, Please do not use Opera Mini for these steps.
- Visit the WAEC May/June Result Checker Online Portal via the link below;
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2019.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
NB: You can get the WASSCE pin at selected Internet Cafes and bookshops across the country for GHS 18 or GHS 20. Beware of scammers who will only take advantages of you and try to charge you at very low price.
Kindly share share this article with friends and family, you may be helping someone.